Dynasty: What to do with Mike Evans?

Last year was our 10-team dynasty half-ppr startup. My team finished third; lost by 5 in the first round of the playoffs but scored the most points easily in the final week. I don’t have any players that are in immediate danger of losing fantasy relevance, but I am looking at Mike Evans with question marks.

I could potentially trade mike Evans, Breshad Perriman, and Robby Anderson for Stefon Diggs and the 1.01 in our five round rookie draft this year. Thoughts?

1 Like

Just my thoughts, but I would not do that. I am not panicked on Evans. I think he will be fine, but it might be a rough year the first year with a new QB. I am curious about where RA goes and the fate of BP. But I am not looking to move any of them ATM. I do like Diggs, but am unsure what MIN wants to do. Seems like the run is the main course, so his future seems more murky than the others.

The 1.01 is interesting. If I had that, I would break it up and move back. There is soooooo much talent here that getting the first pick is not as powerful as multiple first / second rounders. If you decide to make the move, that is 100% what I would do with the pick.

Hope some or any of this helps!