‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Early Breakouts & Busts

Originally published at: https://www.thefantasyfootballers.com/podcast/early-breakouts-busts/

Fantasy Football Podcast for June 8th, 2017. The Fantasy Footballers are back with some breakout picks for the 2017 season as well as bust candidates for 2017. Another veteran WR released? The guys dive into the latest NFL News & Notes and how it may impact the fantasy football world. All this before diving into…

Glad to hear Snead is poised for another break-out as I traded for him in my dynasty league.

However, I’ve got Brandin Cooks as well. I’m torn between the thought of benching him most of this entire year, or waiting for a break-out performance and trying to sell high.

My current roster:

Le’Veon Bell
Giovani Bernard
Drew Brees
Brandin Cooks
Jamison Crowder
Eric Ebron
Willie Snead
David Johnson
Dion Lewis
Mark Ingram
Sterling Shepard
DeAngelo Williams
Tyrell Williams
Danny Woodhead
Matt Bryant
LA Rams

Thoughts?

How many WR are you starting? There are questions about Crowder and Shepard with new WR to take away targets. I personally hate Cooks but on your current roster he may play more than you think.

1 QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1Flex for starting. I probably will roll 3 starting RBs most weeks, unless a better flex WR option presents itself.