Early look at Week 16 QB streamers question

I know we’re jumping ahead here but I currently have Fitzmagic slotting in for week 16 vs the Jets, but Rivers is available vs Oakland. I know Rivers got lit up earlier this season and putting the fantasy championship on Rivers shoulders is risky but Oakland passing D is just so trash and the Jets D has been playing well recently and putting the championship on Fitz’s shoulders is equally risky.

What do you do?

1 Like

This might exactly clarity things for you but here are my two thoughts; divisions games are always waaay tougher matchups and more unpredictable, and the weather. Will it be windy and rainy (atm predictions are usually wrong). Those are my two considerations id think about and personally would lean Fitz

1 Like

This is the original reason I created my streaming models. Currently my QB model projects Fitz to be the QB4 Week 16 and Rivers to be the QB10 (despite the nice matchup). So I would hang onto Fitz.

My Week 14 QB model is below for reference. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 14 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!