‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Edelman and Hyde for Juju?

Would u go after Juju Smith I’m looking to improve my WRs only have Adams Gordon Edelman and Tre’Quan Smith

If someone would take Hyde and Edelman for Juju i would do that. Do you have solid RB depth?
Not that i think Hyde is a big loss!

My other RBs are Kamara Chubb Mosert AP and Barner,

Do u think it’s a fair trade I got a trade for Woods for Edelman and Hyde also but he ended up pulling out of the trade because we play each other this week

I think it’s fair and it helps you without a major loss to your team so I would take it.

Woods is equal to Juju or does one have more upside

ROS I prefer JuJu and his upside over Woods who is fine but I think JuJu gets more of the pie in his attack over Woods fighting with Gurley, Kupp and Cooks for his

If he wants AP should I give up AP instead of Hyde? I was trying to sell Hayden to the Fournette owner but he is being stubborn and hard headed to the idea of Fournette getting hurt again, which is possible due to his hamstring injury

If he wants AP should I give up AP instead of Hyde? I was trying to sell Hayden to the Fournette owner but he is being stubborn and hard headed to the idea of Fournette getting hurt again, which is possible due to his hamstring injury…

No way AP looks good this year with no competition for touches. Leave the Fournette owner be if he’s that way inclined

What do you think about Mosert? With brieda always somehow banged up, Can he become a work horse there or probably a committee?

What do you think about Mosert? With brieda always somehow banged up, Can he become a work horse there or probably a committee??

He’s a good hold and in a matchup like this week would be a flex, if Bredia is out. If not then he’s just a RBBC member/handcuff

Barner would be in the same conversation right?

Not for me no I don’t trust the Pats to juts slot him in to Michels workload

Would u hold Barner for this week see how he plays and however long Michel is out or drop him…

Hold him and see unless you need to pick up someone better like Mostert

I have both RBs, just wanted to hear ur opinion on the two. THANKS FOR THE HELP