Edelman, Chubb for D. Cook

I hate doing week 1 trades but I just got offered:
Receive: J. Edelman and Chubb
Give: Dalvin Cook

This is my 8man league PPR, my favorite home league. I could use the WR help but I also love Cook this year…

Any inputs? Should I take it?

I wouldn’t tbh. Edelman could take a hit with AB in town and The browns were looking like trash

2 Likes

In a PPR league, I’m not moving Dalvin Cook. He’s a top 5 RB.

2 Likes

How about if I asked for Mack instead of Chubb or Jeffrey or Watkins instead of Edelman

Hmmm idk I might take that trade… Looks like you could use the WR help

1 Like

Yea that’s what I was thinking… I am scared of Edelman’s celling with A. Brown. Maybe I’ll ask for Jeffrey or Watkins instead

1 Like

I would probably not take that trade, It looks like a lateral trade where you wouldn’t actually help your team, or hurt it for that matter. On a lateral trade I generally don’t do it unless I am working on getting away from too many players from the same team or something like that. Maybe try to get a better WR out of the deal since you’re in a 3 WR league, what does the other team have for wide receivers?

1 Like

I would take this trade 100% as is. I think Chubb only is going to outperform Cook. Cook is injury prone as well. Edelman’s value drops a little with the arrival of AB; however, I still think he will put up 10 points per game in PPR. He is a very consistent player.

1 Like

He has Hopkins, Watkins, Jeffrey, Ridley and Edelman

The thing with Chubb is that once Hunt is back that backfield gets cloudy