Ekeler for Diggs

I’ve been offered Ekeler for my Diggs. I’m leaning towards yes, but my WR depth worries me. A lot. What do y’all think?

Current RBs:
Kamara
Chubb
TColeman
Gore
Breida

Current WRs:
Godwin
Diggs
Ridley
Gallup

The more I look at it, I’m leaning more towards no…

Don’t do it. Ekeler is a great option but you don’t have any WR depth, with Thielen banged up, Diggs is going to see more target volume and you still have Coleman which plays in an offense that relies in running the ball.

1 Like

Assume redraft.

What are your starting lineup requirements?

1 Like

Redraft. Standard Scoring.

2RB, 2WR, 1FLEX

The only reason I am considering it is the uncertainty of Kamara right now. I agree, I would have to go after some WR depth. If I took Ekeler, I would be putting Coleman and Breida on the trading block.

I prefer Ekeler to Diggs in a vacuum ROS. But with your current roster I prefer Diggs.

Are there any WR waiver wire candidates that you could pick up over Gore/Breida?

1 Like

John Brown, Stills, and Westbrook are my best options.

I much prefer John Brown on your roster than Gore.

Personally, if you made that corresponding move, I would be all over trading away Diggs for Ekeler.

1 Like

Tough call, but I’d go for Ekeler. Melvin Gordon has NOT looked good, and overall the Chargers are not likely to be playing from huge leads, so i think both Ekeler and Henry are going to get significant and consistent target share over the coming weeks. Diggs has had a couple nice weeks, but he could easily disappear if the Vikings go run-heavy again.

Also, RBs tend to be tougher to come by than WR options.

1 Like

Well, I went ahead with the trade. Also picked up John Brown and Kenny Bills to strengthen the receiving corps. Thanks for all the input guys!

1 Like