Ekeler or Chubb Full PPR and Ekeler or Dalvin Cook Half PPR?

Lost Melvin Gordon in my half PPR and choosing between Ekeler (@Pit) and Cook (@NE) in my flex spot. Also starting Aaron Jones and Chubb.

In the full PPR, Saquon Barkley is starting (no flex spot). Choosing between Ekeler (@Pit) or Chubb (@Hou). Please help! Choices are hard.

Give me Ekeler vs Pit in the PPR. LAC love to dump the ball to their RBs and there should be a lot of points scored.

As for half PPR that’s a tough choice to make… but I think I like Ekeler there too.

1 Like

Thank you for the response, MegaBig! I recall being disappointed with Ekeler’s performance when Melvin Gordon was out last time but I believe it was mainly game flow dependent. I feel like you’re right that he should be more heavily involved this week…Certainly in the Pittsburgh game!

1 Like

It’s actually a really great week to see how things will go for Ekeler as this week means nothing to me (at 11-1). Might as well roll that dice and hope Ekeler becomes a super star without Gordon! :crossed_fingers: I’m eager to see how involved the other guy will be as well. I forget his name right now…