End of Season Help! - PANIC MODE

Fighting for first place in a 10 team half ppr league.
On paper, I should be easily able to put up triple digits every week, but have failed to do so the last 4 weeks.

My team consists of:

QBs
Aaron Rodgers
Kyle Allen

RBs:
Alvin Kamara
Saquon Barkley
Leveon Bell
David Montgomery
Kareem Hunt

WRs
Julio Jones
Mike Evans
Emanuel Sanders
JuJu
Tyler Boyd

TE
Waller

D/ST
Patriots

K
Lambo

Do I just try to do a fire sale today on the big name guys to get better performers? Or should I ride with my guys through playoffs. Need a win this week to secure first place!

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Hey @Corrupt_Commish! I know you asked a bigger question, but Iā€™m going to focus in on your QBs. What other options are there on your waiver wire? Rodgers is fine (Allen is not), but in a 10-team league I think there is a reasonable chance you could put together a better lineup with one or two waiver QBs where you pivot based on matchups.

I do a weekly QB projection model which I have included below. It can help you look at other options that are available to decide if you want to make any changes. Just off the top I would take Tannehill and Fitzpatrick both over Rodgers for the remainder of the season, especially for the playoffs if you make it. Take a look and see if that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 13 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

I am planning on dropping Allen for Tannehill or Foles, depending on how waivers go.

I just have such a hard time sitting Rodgers this week; The Giants are a pretty decent match up, and I would expect a big performance considering they were just embarrassed for all of America to see.

Would you play Tannehill or Foles over Rodgers this week? I need a win to secure 1st position for playoffs