‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

ESPN 12 Team 0.5 PPR 3-Keeper Start Up. Buy-in $50 on LeagueSafe

Hey FootClan,
Another league I had joined that was slated to start soon has fallen through. As a result, a buddy and I are just making our own league to save further hassle. I am aware that it is short notice, but we want another league to follow during the season so we are going to make it happen. The two of us have over 25 years of fantasy experience. We are looking for active and fun people to join. There is no multiple year commitment, but this league will be restarted every year for the foreseeable future. So, join if you need some more lasting rivalries and yearly fun in your life. Details are as follows:

12 Team 0.5pt PPR 3-Keeper League to be run on ESPN

• $50 buy-in through LeagueSafe (Deadline will be Sept. 6th)
  • Rosters: QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/Flex/DST/K with 5 man bench
  • Waivers: FAAB system with $100 budget
  • Playoffs: 6 in with 2 first-round byes. No play on Week 17
  • Other rules based on “Ballers Preferred” settings
  • All of the above are negotiable to an extent depending on the views of the league

Draft will likely be Sept 1st or 2nd but is negotiable

Let me know some emails and I will get invites sent promptly. I will check this post every few hours and this will be a first-come first-served system. Let’s have some fun, ballers!

Could be interested. Using leaguesafe? Any chance the kicker position disapears?

Yeah we use LeagueSafe. I am totally open to removing kickers. We would let the league vote.

Last question…Auction or Snake

Snake draft

Would yall be interested in combining with the league we have started? So far it looks like there are 4 of 12 interested, yall would make 6

or this … https://community.thefantasyfootballers.com/t/4-american-rep-spot-left-8-team-half-ppr-dynasty/11982

Interested, griffinmay8@gmail.com

I am interested…As long as the draft is NOT on Sept 2nd. jesse.madonna@gmail.com

Still have some spots open? I am interested. Let me know at eichmanb93@gmail.com

would love to play with you guys

hi, how does faab work with a redraft league?

ok, I read about it. I’m in. jas.wats@gmail.com
I just can’t draft Sat night. let me know. Thanks.

I am interested. sean_godfrey@live.com

I have to assume they are full. An update would be nice.