ESPN 2QB, 2RB,2WR,2Flex (10 bench)

Above is the league roster and with the following scoring system.

.04 Passing Yard / 4pt TD / .1 Rushing yard / 1 PPR. / .01 Rec Yard

What would your strategies be? RB/RB/QB/WR , RB/RB/WR/QB/QB

How many QBs on the bench? Take 3-4 overall? Thanks.

When you say strategies, you mean for drafting purposes? So there isn’t a required TE you need to start, just for Flex?

I can’t tell you what which position to draft as it’s all dependent on where you are drafting from (which pick are you). Regardless of the format you still need to take the best available players.

However, i can tell you what is going to be most valuable, and that is going to be RB>QB>WR. With needing to roster at LEAST 3 (QBs), you’ll need to take the good ones quick and early, as i imagine they will start flying off the board. Again, it’s all going to be dependant on what players fall to you at whatever position you are drafting from, but a good rule of thumb would likely be something like RB/QB/QB/RB/WR/WR and then build depth from there. At least i think that’s what i would do, bit of an odd format. Instead of a second WR you could also take a top TE if they are still on the board at that time, Kelce/Kittle/Andrews/Waller i think should all be able to put up just as many points as a WR1/2 and can fill a flex spot for you permanently for the year.

Just my 2 cents

*edit: I personally don’t think i would draft more than 3 QB’s, as 2 will start for you all year and you can use the third to fill in for Bye-weeks.

Sorry, I was being lazy in the roster. I couldn’t copy and paste and didn’t feel like typing it out. Ha.

2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (WR,RB,TE), 1 DST, 1 K, 10 bench