‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

ESPN PPR Settings: no .5 point?

So…in one my leagues, which uses ESPN, we voted to go from standard scoring to half point PPR.

I just went to the settings page and tried to type in .5 in the PPR category and…no dice.

It seems that you can only have 1 or 2 points per reception, or an extra point or two every 5, 10, or 20 yards.

Am I right about this? Or am I missing something?

Please help…we’re pretty juiced about the switch and we’d like to implement it without having to migrate to another platform…

you can have a 0.5 ppr league on espn

1 Like

in the scoring settings just change the point per reception to 0.5 instead of what it currently is

1 Like

Thanks for responding Jarek.

When I posted, I had checked the PPR box and tried to type in “.5,” but the “save changes” button at the bottom of the settings page remained gray, and would not accept the change.

However, I went through ESPN’s support team (on the chat function) and they were able to handle it for me.

They do indeed offer .5 PPR, but you’re right, it must be entered manually. And if you’re on a slow wifi signal, as I was at the time, the “save changes” button won’t turn blue for you to hit it and actually save the change.