‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Evans and Brate for Kelce?

Have been offered M.Evans and C.Brate for T.Kelce

They’re also trying to get Fitzgerald for R.Woods added to the trade (This obviously doesn’t seem worth it as a standalone offer but may be necessary to get the first part through)

Should I do the first offer only? and If they say no unless the second part also goes through should I still do it?

Stafford
Bell, Abdullah, Darkwa, Williams
M.Thomas, Cooper, Fitz, Benjamin, Sanders, Shepard
Kelce, Rudolph

Thanks footclan

In that situation I always look at the QB I trust more. Taking Evans and Brate in the same deal means for kelce means you trust the Fitzpatrick/Winston situation more than Alex Smith. I personally do not. Also take a look at the remaining defenses TB is playing and see how you feel.

I actually have both Kelce and Evans, but I’m currently trying to trade Evans (I also just traded away Doug Martin). I’m concerned that Buccaneers will struggle the rest of the season. Their next three games (Mai, Atl, GB) might be favorable for the Buc’s passing game, but they’re all on the road. After that they face Detroit at home (playoff week 1), Atlanta at home, and Carolina away for the championship week. So they’re in last place in their division with 3 tough divisional games to play. They’re having issues at quarterback, and with playoff hopes fading they seem to be giving up if they fall behind early in games.

I would definitely keep Kelce. He has great chemistry with Alex Smith and they’re in playoff contention. You’ve also got some great WRs already and I don’t think Mike Evans would give you a serious improvement.