Evans and Kupp for Gordon and Boyd

Full PPR… Would you do it being the Evans and Kipp owner. I have DJ, Ekeler, Sanders, Michel as my other RB’s and O’Dell and Curtis Samuel as my WR’s.

Anyone have any advice?

Would really love some opinions

Well Ekeler will fade into possible flex mediocrity on Gordon’s return… Sanders and Michel are already in that stratum… so you really have one consistent RB without him… Gordon should easily be a top10 back, maybe top5… probably top5 in full PPR because he generally soaks up targets… Boyd is an OK WR2 with upside, slipping to WR 2/3 when AJ returns…

Kupp is on pace for WR1 value again, as he was before the injury last year, no reason to think he’s going to fall off… Evans always has that value, but Winston makes him boom or bust every week…

So you’re getting a Elite RB1 and WR2 for a few more weeks then 2/3 ROS for two WR1s…

Michel always has elite upside but the Patriots make me want to stab myself with a rubber-lined baby spoon when I own their RBs, Sanders isn’t quite in Patriot back purgatory, but not much better… It’s definitely easier to replace WRs than RBs and there aren’t many that give Gordon upside… not startable this week but next week should be full green light…

I mean… without seeing your whole team and league settings for starters, just looking at potential points it’s kind of a wash, but viewing it in the replaceable points commodity… WRs are easier to replace than elite RBs… Gordon/Boyd gives you a lot more flexibility…

I’d probably do it if you don’t mind blowing this week… if he gets hurt again… you have Ekeler… so you’re set up for it, but you’re kind of making the trade just to continue your current RB success and losing two WR1s to pay for that… it’s kind of shitty, but gotta do what you gotta do… hard to win a league without stable RB output

Amazing writeup brother, thank you!