‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

FA Dynasty league

Looking to join a dynasty league, would rather join a brand new league but would consider taking someone’s team.

I have one last orphan available if you decide to take over a team. I can you more details if you’d like. Fair warning it’s a bit of a project with future picks.

Have a spot open in my league. Here are the rules, let me know if interested. The league will be on Sleeper.

General Rules

• Amount of Teams - 12
  • Entry Fee - $300
  • Teams must pay $100 of second year’s entry upfront (due before season)
  • Payouts - 1st ($1800), 2nd ($960), 3rd ($350)
  • Weekly High Score - $20 (totaling $260)
  • Most points scored during the regular season - $60 (totaling $60)
  • 1st and 2nd seeds receive $20 (totaling $40)
  • All playoff winners receive $20 (excluding championship) - totaling $80
  • Playoffs (Weeks 14-16) - 6 teams (1st and 2nd seeds receive byes)
  • Tiebreaker is points scored.
  • Any potential rule changes must pass a vote of 75%.

Roster

• Starting Lineup Positions: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX, 2 IR, 16 Bench, 6 Taxi Squad
  • Taxi Squad: Teams can have a maximum of 6 taxi squad players. Players may remain on taxi squad for 2 seasons. If a player is called up from the taxi squad to active roster, they are not able to be sent back down. Players with 2 or fewer years of NFL experience are taxi squad eligible. Players entering their 3rd year of eligibility must be activated to roster or dropped.

Draft

• Year One: 28 round snake draft, including rookies. Draft will begin Sunday April 26th, 2019
  • Year Two and Beyond: 4 round rookie/free agent draft. The draft order will be determined based on the reverse order of standings. This will NOT be a snake draft (1.01 pick will pick 2.01 and 3.01)
  • Year One draft order determined by March Madness standings. First place receives choice of pick, second place receives second choice of pick, etc.
  • Rookie draft order: 4 non playoff teams enter draft lottery. Tiebreaker is points against.
    • 10th place - 40% odds of 1st overall
    • 9th place - 30% odds
    • 8th place - 20% odds
    • 7th place - 10% odds

Lineups

• Lineup changes: Lock at scheduled game-time
  • No transaction limit
  • Waiver system: Free Agent Auction Budget (runs on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
  • Teams will start with a $100 budget. $0 bids are allowed. Teams receive a $100 budget in the offseason and resets back to $100 when the regular season starts.
  • FAAB Tiebreaker: resets each week to inverse order of standings
  • Trade deadline: Saturday night of Week 11
  • Trading will open back up after Week 16
  • All teams must field an active lineup each week
    • If you do not field an active lineup, you are automatically placed into the worst pick of all non-playoff teams
  • Draft picks are allowed to be traded (Up to 3 years in advance)
    • For example, teams may trade 2021, 2022, and 2023 picks during the 2020 season.

Scoring

• ESPN Standard Scoring (4 point per passing TD)
  • 0.5 PPR
  • 0.1 per rushing/receiving yard

Trades

• All trades are FINAL unless collusion is suspected. There will be no vetoes. If a trade is deemed collusion, both teams are suspect to being removed from the league.