‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Fantasy Football: Decoding the Top 12 QBs for Week 14

Originally published at: https://www.thefantasyfootballers.com/articles/fantasy-football-decoding-top-12-qbs-week-14/

It’s fantasy playoff time so selecting a QB could never be more important. Here was last week’s top 12 (with the bold being correctly called) in standard 4 points per passing TD leagues… Smith, McCown, Bortles, Wilson, Newton, Dalton, Flacco, Winston, Mariota, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Keenum A repeated performance of 6-out-12 again keeps us moving but disappointing…

Drew Brees tonight or Alex Smith? I know you have them both in your second tier of QBs but I go back and forth with who I should play… If Brees plays well tonight and I bench him, then I will go into Sunday with a huge cloud of self doubt hanging over me lol. ATLs poor pass defense as of late as well as the game script could make tonights game an offensive showdown. Just two weeks ago dozens of pundits had been calling for Mahomes to get the start for KC. Then, Smith has an absurd game vs the Jets and now I am questioning who to start. Might make this a coin flip decision… Thanks for the article as well as any help you might provide!