‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Fantasy Football: Which Surprise Top-15 RB Was Random or Repeat?

Originally published at: https://www.thefantasyfootballers.com/articles/fantasy-football-which-surprise-top-15-rb-was-random-or-repeat/

Nothing in life is certain except death, taxes, and random fantasy football studs that come out of nowhere. Two season wonders like Sean Alexander, Peyton Hillis, and Eddie Lacy were flashes in the pan that changed the course of fantasy leagues everywhere. The toughest part of handling these situations is trying to see them coming…

Not sure if you’re referring to a different RB but if you’re talking about the Shaun Alexander that played for the Seahawks in the early 2000s then he definitely wasn’t a flash in the pan. All he did was rush for over 1,100 yards and at least 14 rushing TDs 5 years in a row. He also averaged 37 receptions for 270 yards and 2 TDs during that time. I’m not a Seahawks fan, I just remember him being a bona fide stud when I first got into fantasy.

Absolutely agree with MBrownie54, Shaun Alexander was anything BUT a flash in the pan.