‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Fantasy Football: Which Surprise Top 15 TEs are Poised to Repeat?

Originally published at: https://www.thefantasyfootballers.com/articles/fantasy-football-which-surprise-top-15-tes-are-poised-to-repeat/

The underperforming nature of the tight end position means that we always need to take into account how top-heavy the whole group is. Zach Ertz, Travis Kelce and George Kittle are the clear cut top-tier but what follows them is fiercely debated. It’s also important to note that a top-ten tight end may have very…

I like Ebron, but TE5 is too high for my liking. I could see his ADP fall when we get closer to season and Doyle gets back on the field with reports of Campbell and how he’s been impressing already, I imagine Ebron should fall but not outside the top 10.

I was a Hooper owner last season. He never had over 100 yards in a game, but he was very consistent. Averaging 8 fantasy points a game for me (HPPR). I knew week in and week out, Hooper would get me 4-5 targets and around 40 yards per game. His “big games” were any game he managed to score a TD (4 on the season).