‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Fantasy Trade Targets & Ammo for Week 6

No, I like it :facepunch:

• Jeff
1 Like

I wouldn’t accept. Your team is way better than your record shows. Maybe you could try to buy someone like DJ Chark for David Montgomery?

• Jeff

Thanks. Yea id flip Zeke for dalvin, especially if you can get something else thrown in.

CMC, Saquon, Dalvin, Kamara. Then I guess I would say Zeke but to me, he’s about the same as Chubb, DJ, bell. :hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper:

• Jeff

I’d personally offer kerryon and Robby Anderson

• Jeff

Awesome! Good luck man! Hope I’m right too!

• Jeff

…Or (Wo)man

• Jeff

I would trade Evans and a WR3 for kupp if you can. Kupp is better AND more consistent

• Jeff

Hopkins and Michel for Aaron Jones and Robert Woods, full PPR, which side would you take?

Wow that’s really close. I guess I’ll go hopkins

• Jeff
1 Like

Hey Jeff, which side would you prefer?

Ingram and Fitz or Melvin and Chark

Roster
Russ
Thielen
Fitz
Kamara
Carson
Hooper
Ingram
DJax
G. Tate
Miles
Hunter Henry
Curtis Samuel

Thanks

Hey Jeff, I was offered Hopkins and Olsen for my Aaron Jones and Everett. Ppr. What do you think? My rbs are DJ, Jacobs, Sony. Wrs are Julio, Woods, Moore.

Melvin and Chark. Love both sides though.

1 Like

I’d take it since you have three RB you can start every week. You might want to see if they can throw in another rb to build depth. I love Aaron Jones (he was #myguy among TFFB writers this year), but he’s playing at his ceiling. Hopkins is more elite.

Hey Jeff would you trade Zeke stright up for Bell? Being after the bye already and having a sweet schedule back half Bell looks good.

I would rather have Zeke. And you should be able to get another solid peice (high end RB2 or WR2) with bell in exchange for zeke

• Jeff

Traded Todd Gurley for Le’Veon Bell. Is that worth it?

Please help need advice!!!, I’m really looking to trade joe mixon and davanta Adams for a number 1 rb who should I target and trade for

Tough call. Bell is safer, Gurley has more upside

• Jeff

Dalvin cook or Alvin Kamara? I’d look at other player’s teams and find someone who has a need at WR and a winning record so they can stomach the time that Adams is out

• Jeff