‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Fat Rob down, I need RB ROS

10 persons PPR. Rob Kelly placed on IR, I need a RB for the rest of the season.
On waiver wire : Burkhead, Steward, Perrine, Jamal Williams, Andre Ellington, and Ty Montgomery.
Which one do you try to pick?
RBs on my team: Crowell, Ingram, McCaffrey and Fat Rob
Thanks

Since it’s PPR, I’d take Burkhead. Since coming off injury, his snaps and touches have increased every week. We know how much the Pats love dual threat guys and Burkhead seems to be their favorite in that role right now. Yes, they still have White and Lewis, but White’s touches are trending down and Lewis is used less in the passing game. I don’t trust the GB running backs because of their offensive woes and Perine won’t be the 3rd down back so not much value in PPR. I realize this isn’t how most people would value these guys, but I believe in Burkhead and think he’ll continue to get a bigger role.

Thanks for your advice. I agree with your analysis.
I will try to grab Burkhead ROS

I think Burkhead is the best choice on that list

Agreed with Burkhead, but I would probably go a little differently. You could probably roll out Ingram and McCaffery ROS (except McCaffery this week on bye), locking in you’re RB1 and 2. Then you could handcuff McCaffery with picking up Stewart on the waivers. I wouldn’t start Burkhead over those two anyways,.