‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Feed back on my draft

Just finished my draft this weekend and would like the Footclans feedback, thoughts on my RB core and who I could afford to trade to better my roster. Its Full PPR and start 1 IDP.

1.09 - David Johnson (keeper)
2.04 - AJ Green (keeper)
3.09 - Demaryus Thomas
4.04 - Terrelle Pryor
5.09 - Theo Riddick
6.04 - Joe Mixon
7.09 - Michael Crabtree
8.04 - Jason Pierre-Paul
9.09 - Adrian Peterson
10.04 - Kirk Cousins
11.09 - CJ Prosise
12.04 - Cameron Meredith
13.09 - Eric Ebron
14.04 - Carson Palmer
15.09 - David Njoku
16.04 - CJ Mosely
17.09 - Telvin Smith
18.04 - Aaron Donald
19.09 - Bills DST
20.04 - Wil Lutz

Positions are capped in case you were wondering. QB(2) RB(5) WR(5) TE(2) DP(2 per position)

Oh I really like this team:
QB: Kirk, Palmer
RB: DJ, Mixon, Riddick, AP, CJ
WR: AJ, DT, Pryor, Crabtree, Meredith
TE: Ebron, Njoku

Your weakness, maybe, will be at QB or TE, but for both of those spots you have high upside options. You are relying on one to hit, but I like the odds. Running back will be solid if you stream match-ups for your RB2. You have great potential keeper options as well.

Overall I’d say A+, you have a great mix of high upside and high floor players. I wouldn’t trade anyone until the season stars.

I passed on Larry Fitz because I had DJ. While drafting I didn’t realize I drafted AJ and Mixon until after it happened. Should that be a point of concern?

No, shouldn’t have been for Fitz either. Both those teams will score.

Just out of curiosity, would you have grabbed Fitz or Pryor? I grabbed Pryor and Fitz went immediately after.

Pryor, you already have DT for reliability. I love to pair a solid starter with a lottery ticket. If he hits your team is a force. If he doesn’t you still have DT and Crabtree to put up numbers.