Fells or Goedert

Really need a win this week. Pick between these two.

.5ppr

1 Like

If it’s just this week, it’s Fells for me. Goedert is playable and can always have a big week, but he’s only getting 43% of the targets that Ertz is, so it’s riskier. However, Goedert has some big upside in the event Ertz gets injured, and the difference this week is probably not huge, so if you want to also double your stream as a stash with some potential big upside (even if it’s not likely), Goedert is an option. If it’s just this week and you think you need the points, go Fells.

Hope this helps. You can see my Week 11 streaming post with projections for all streaming positions (QB, TE, DST) here if you’re interested. Comments and feedback welcome. Good luck!

Thanks bud @Sith_Are_People_Too
Have you considered the fact belicheck usually takes away the best option for the offence. (Zach Ertz) goedert could have a big game. Or at least a touchdown. I only like Fells cuz it could be a shootout with Hou vs Balt

1 Like

I picked up goedert. Jeffrey is out so have a feeling TEs will get the work in the passing game. I think ertz would be the first option the pats try to take away unless they focus on the running and make wentz pass.

1 Like

Both good points in favor of Goedert. I don’t hate starting him. I also worry about the Pats D shutting the Eagles down in general, but Goed is a solid play.

1 Like