‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Few owners needed for large keeper/dynasty league

I need a few active and maybe obsessed guys/girls to join a Dynasty league. We are looking for long term players. $55 buy in. Honestly, looking for this league to be around a long time! We want a good group of people to join who are as obsessed as us.

I am setting it up this way because we wanted to extend the fantasy season to more than just regular season and one draft day. We wanted to keep both and also add a rookie draft. This is our way of solving our obsession and extending the season year round-ish.

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 1 D/ST
Totals
19: 9 Starters, 10 Bench, +1 IR, +6 TAXI (rookies only)

10 keepers, starting in 2019. The 6 taxi spots are for the rookie draft each year and don’t count on your active roster unless you activate them to it.

We are starting out a bit odd. We are kicking off the the 2018 season with a 6 round Rookie draft in June. Then obviously a regular snake draft later in the summer. All drafts are live online.

Nothing is set in stone! maybe we are not thinking of something or could optimize this format.

payment will be through leaguesafe.com

send me an email at Mitchell.jamra@gmail.com if you are interested.

Hey man, very interested. Could you email me the bylaws/scoring and the payout structure per year? easybreezyfantasy@gmail.com

I’ve never done a dynstasy with d/st and I’m intrigued by having that in the mix!