FILLED: 12 team Startup Dynasty league

Hey FootClan, I am looking for people who are new to dynasty to start a league with. I have been redrafting for years and decided to take the plunge with a co-worker to start my own dynasty league. We are both new to dynasty and wanted to get some other owners that are newer to dynasty. I am looking for owners with a couple years or less of dynasty experience to join the league.

League Overview - http://www76.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/22452#0
League will be hosted on MFL and supplemented with Slack for communication
League theme is Warbirds (military aircraft). Team names will be a call sign – aircraft (Example: Maverick – F-14 Tomcat)
12 teams in 1 division playing a 13 game schedule with 3 weeks of playoffs.
Play each team once and two teams a second time.
22 roster spots/2 IR spots/4 Taxi spots
8 Starters - 1QB / 2RB / 2WR / 1TE / 2(RB/WR/TE)
A position-balanced 0.5 PPR scoring system with 0.5 PPFD (rushing and receiving only)
$200 FAAB per team, per season
FAAB is tradeable. FAAB does not carry over season-to-season.
Three-week, six-team playoff structure running NFL weeks 14-16. Top five seeds by overall record with top two seeds getting a bye. Sixth seed by points for.
Consolation bracket (“Toilet Bowl”) for six non-playoff teams running NFL weeks 14-16.
Draft pick (2.13) for Toilet Bowl winner.
Leaguesafe to be used for fees
$40 annual league dues including MFL fees.
Initial dues are $80 for first 2 years
Prize pools with 100% payouts, less MFL league fees.

Full bylaws on MFL or I can send you the google doc in an email

Shoot me an email is interest. Let me know a little about yourself and your fantasy experience.
kevin_s_20@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Kevin

Im in ramel829@gmail.com

I’m in jeffgreen217@gmail.com. Have played plenty of redraft. Took over an orphan a few weeks ago. That is my only dynasty experience so far. I’m a very active owner.

9/12.

Looking for a couple more.

Wait list only now.

Thanks FootClan

Hey, are you still looking Kevin? I’d love to join - and have a friend who may as well

jaredstill@gmail.com

league filled thanks