[Filled, accepting wait list members] 10 Team Startup .5PPR Superflex, Super Deep Dynasty on Sleeper

Join a group of fantasy sports nerds from all over the USA who are active league mates, passionate about football year round. We have all been playing fantasy football for years, but most of us have not played in a Superflex league before-much less dynasty superflex. We’re all super stoked! Just need one more owner. Rosters are very deep, with a total of 28 roster spots+2 IR but no Kicker or D/ST, and NOT IDP. So, bring your fantasy prowess to our league and show us what you got! This is a startup, and we’re itching to start the slow draft as soon as possible. If you’re interested, please message me!

Thanks!
Jonathan

2 Likes

I am interesting in your league but was wondering how your draft was going to work?

Dude, I am so interested in this! I’ve been wanting to get into dynasty and super flex and then I see this post. Please hit me up if this opening is still available. My email is collineugene@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Collin Marshall

Filled the last spot minutes ago. Thank you for your interest. I’ll reach out to anyone on here if we end up needing another owner. Much appreciated. Long live the Footclan!