Filled Asap! Need 2 owners - auction keeper. leaguesafe

Today is the deadline set in our league to fill our league back to 12 or move to 10 teams . I do not want to move to 10 teams, but may have no other choice. We are willing to do discounted dues for this year. Here is the information.

We have an auction keeper league with 2 abandoned teams we are looking to fill. We can keep up to 4 players. Entry fee is $80 we pay with Leaguesafe.

Email me at lsutigahs1978@gmail.com for more info. Would like to get these last 2 spots filled asap. I can send our myfantasyleague link to see the orphaned teams lineups.

Thanks!

LEAGUE DETAILS
$80 entry fee per year ($69 goes to league website fees)
-12 team salary cap auction keeper league (H2H double-header scoring)
-Draft - 1 Live Auction Draft each August, Non-Serpentine style for nominations, consisting of rookies and unkept players
-Keeper stipulations - Up to 4 players (can keep 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4) - Kept salaries increase $5 of previous year - Already increased for 2019
-The toilet bowl winner can choose one keeper to retain at the previous season salary.
-Starting Roster - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 RB/WR/TE flex, 1 TE
-We do not start or roster Kickers or Defense Teams.
-Waivers - $150 (not real) budget, Blind bidding waivers once a week, then FCFS
-Winnings - $585 winner, $235 2nd place, $80 reg. season high point scorer
-Playoffs - 13 week reg. season, 3 week playoffs; top 7 teams advance to main playoffs; bottom 5 teams advance to toilet bowl
-PPR Scoring
-No transaction fees.

$200 draft budget.
Keep up to 4 players each season.