** FILLED **Starting a NEW $250/yr Suplerflex Dynasty (w/ LeagueSafe) on Sleeper Requiring Active Members - 3 Spots Left!

Hey friends,

Firstly, please click the link above for COMPLETE details. Now here’s the summary.

I have had a dream for a fantasy football league for quite some time that not only goes year round, but has 12 owners that care far too much about fantasy football. The white paper above truly goes into every (I think) detail imaginable but this league is created for the fantasy owner that has their Sleeper notifications on all the time, checks their app(s) multiple times a day even in the offseason, and absolutely loves to trash talk, speculation, forecasting and just chatting about fantasy.

The expectations are high for this one, but if it sounds like a challenge you’d be up for ping me and let’s get to know each other to see who’s a fit.

Feel free to message me on Sleeper as well if you have read the white pages and have no qualms with all of it. @spiderweber

3 SPOTS LEFT!

I’m interested sleeper: MyNamisIsBorat9

Hey, is this still open? I think this is def my speed @goalrunner on sleeper. Will also try to DM on sleeper