Final Week for Waivers

Commish just informed us this is the last week for add/drops. And our league allows only 3 each week. I normally stream DST and I picked up Browns who I should be fine playing this week and next. I also grabbed Mattison. Should I add a DST in case I get to week 16, or should I pick up a player? Drop candidates in either scenario are Tyrell Williams, Christian Kirk, Deebo, Derrius Guice, James Washington. Or I could drop my 3rd QB (Darnold) and hope that my 2 starters stay healthy (Lamar and Jameis). Thanks for any suggestions!

1 Like

I would definitely try to get another DST. My model has CLE projected to be the DST12 this week, so playable, but the DST21 and DST32 Weeks 15 & 16. My DST model is below to hopefully help you find a good option to grab for Weeks 15 & 16 (and maybe even an upgrade on this week). Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 14 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

Thanks for the good info!

1 Like