‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

First Dynasty League Advice. Interesting rules!

Semi Dynasty League (so with the rules this commish has it seems like more of a extended keeper league than a Dynasty league but it’s decently close)

12 man ½ Point PPR
Snake Draft

Roster QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,WR,TE, Flex,Dst,K 10 Bench

2017 Draft 20 players

2018 Allowed to keep 0-10 Payers in last spots of Draft
-So if you keep 10 players you only get to draft Rounds 1-10. Rounds 11-20 are Keepers

2019 Yahoo Projected ADP(Round) +1 Round. Keep 0-10
-So projected player in Round 2 can be kept for a Round 3 pick

2020 Yahoo Projected ADP(Round) +0 Round. Keep 0-10

• So a projected player in round 2 can be kept as a Round 2 pick

2021 Yahoo Projected ADP(Round) -1 Round. Keep 0-10
-So a projected player in round 2 can be kept as a Round 1 pick

2022 Yahoo Projected ADP(Round) -2 Round. Keep 0-10
-So a projected player in round 4 can be kept as a round 2 pick

2023-and on Keepers increaing. So -3,-4,-5 and so on

Can’t have keepers 2 keepers in the same round. So if you have 2 first round keepers you must choose one.

So my thought for this is 2nd year draft will basically be just drafting like backups and rookies in the first 10 rounds as most plp will keep players They drafted in rounds 1-10 the previous year as keepers as there is no penalty. So the 2018 Draft will be silly.

So would your approach be to draft THE BEST player in rounds like 1-9 but stay away from older players like Lynch and Fitz.

Then rounds 10-20 Draft like Derek Henry ,Rookies and other possible pop players a year or two for now?

If Antonio Brown and Julio are Back to back would you possibly go with Julio in this format as Big Ben will prob retire next year.

Also if i have a shot at the top 3 RB. Bell,Johnson,Zeke which do i go for?

What advice can you give me as this is my first time doing a dynasty league. And 1st time doing a snake draft for awhile. My other 2 leagues are Auction.

Thanks for any advice you can give to a new dynasty owner