First #FootClan Draft

Just completed my first #FootClan Draft. I had the 10 spot in a 10 team league. Thoughts on how I did?
QB - Dak Prescott
RB - Austin Ekeler
RB - Joe Mixon
WR - Allen Robinson
WR - CeeDee Lamb
TE - Mike Gesicki
Flex - Tyler Lockett
Flex - Raheem Mostert
BN - Chase Edmunds
BN - Deebo Samuel
BN - Michael Pittman
BN - Laviska Shenault
BN - Darnell Mooney
BN - Justin Fields
K - Greg Zuerlein
DST - Colts

Based on where I’m guessing you drafted guys I’ll give you a B+. I’m guessing you took Dak at 6.1 as a “get your guy” pick and RB depth diminished? Mostert or Edmunds I have no problem with, but having to potentially bank on both for return, makes me a bit uncomfortable and I’m in the Lockett as a weekly boom/bust guy camp, so if you’d gone with a little more certainty there rather than chasing upside I would have been more okay. Like your WRs for the most part (see my last statement), and if the value isn’t there at TE, stream which you appear to be doing

Thanks for the reply. I felt like I had to go RB-RB with my first 2 picks being the RB’s that went ahead of me and felt the position would get thin quick. I did take Dak in the 6th as I felt like he could bring me a more stable weekly total than a RB or WR in that range. Taking Mixon felt off with my second pick but I felt like the volume will be there with little competition behind him.

Not at all on Mixon, he is the Rodney Dangerfield of RB1s.
Out of curiosity for my own means, where did Gus Bus go?

I only went Mixon because of his locked in volume. Not a Saqoun fan off the ACL and in the Giants offense and felt at 2.1 Antonio Gibson was a reach. Gus went in the 5th.