First in points BUT NOT MAKING PLAYOFFS

just needed to vent lol
Im averaging 140 ppg in a 10 man half point ppr league… 2 WR 2 RB 1 TE 1 QB 1 FLEX

OUT OF MY 6 LOSSES I’VE PLAYED 4 #1 weekly scorers and 1 #2 weekly scorer

I’m dominating
I drafted
Kelce
Mike Evans
Mike Thomas
Kamara
Brees
Kerryon
Sony
AP
Robert Woods

BUT IM STILL NOT IN THE PLAYOFFS WTF
IMMA GO CRY

WOW. That’s bordering on insane. I feel your pain my friend. Trust me, I’ve said more times than not over the years being in your position: I HATE, HATE, HATE FFB!!!

LOL…then come next year, I’m itching for it to get started!!!

BUT…I know. Sooooo incredibly frustrating!!!

AND…your team is incredible. So hard to figure out how this shit happens like that. :roll_eyes:

Sorry to hear that but I feel your pain. Through 8 weeks i was both the highest points for and points against with 3 and 5 record so believe me when I say I feel you.

That sucks!! In my league we just implemented a new rule where the points leader would get the 6th playoff spot if they were out of the race. But I’m fortunately in 1st anda leading in points :sunglasses:

That’s rough man, I feel you pain. I’ve been in a 12 team keeper league for 4 years now, only 6 teams make the playoffs. The first two years I was in the league I scored the most points but also had the most points scored against me and missed the playoffs both years. Last year I finally made the playoffs and lost in the first round thanks to Antonio Brown’s 37 yard catch on the final drive against Baltimore, setting up Boswell’s FG. Lost by 0.4 points. The weeks of the semi’s and championship my team was the highest scoring team both weeks even though I didn’t have a TE or K in my lineup (was out of the playoffs so dropped them for potential keepers). It was a very tough pill to swallow.