First round playoff line-up advice?

.5ppr - Which QB to start wk 14; Wentz vs Giants or Mayfield vs Bengals? Should I consider dropping either one for Fitzpatrick for the playoff run?

I have Aaron Jones (vs Redskins) in flex this week but should I swap him out for Parker (vs Jets)? I have Ridley (vs Carolina) and Moore in line-up or plug in Parker for either?

1 Like

Devante Parker has shown he’s a must start. I’d probably start him over Ridley personally, while still playing Aaron Jones

3 Likes

For QB, my model has Wentz projected to be the QB9 this week, Mayfield the QB12 and Fitzmagic the QB8. So it’s really close. I would personally pick up Fitz and roster him over Wentz, then I would play Fitz this week, then plan to play Mayfield in Week 15 (projected QB5) and Fitz in Week 16 (projected QB4). You could play Wentz this week and wait a week and see if you can still get Fitz. The problem is that Mayfield and Wentz both have horrible matchups in Week 16, so I would want to be sure I had Fitz or another option locked up. My Week 14 QB model is below. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 14 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

1 Like

Thoughts with Minshew? Wks 15-16 are pretty dang good and he is better than Foles imo.