First Time Champ with Keeper Questions!

Thanks to The Fantasy Footballers, last season I won BOTH of my league championships! It was the first time I’d ever won any league, and I won them both. Thanks again! I started listening to the podcast in about June 2019, and bought the UDK in August 2019.
One of my leagues is a keeper league, and I’ve got to pick 2. It’s PPR, I’m picking 12/12, and I get them in the round I drafted them. I need some help making this decision. Todd Gurley (Rd1), Tyreek Hill (Rd2), Chris Carson (Rd3), Kenny Golladay (Rd4), Miles Sanders (R5), and Kyler Murray (R12) are my best options. What’s the best value relative to the round I’d get them?

1 Like

Well because you’re Picking 12th, that means that if you keep Tyreek Hill for a second you’re basically keeping him for the first pick in the second round. This is not a value because that’s basically where he’s going now. Therefore in my opinion I think they should keep Kenny Golladay and Miles Sanders.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve been toying with the idea of keeping Golladay or Sanders with Murray. There’s no way that he’d drop to round 12, and it would free up the rest of the draft to take position players.

1 Like