First time poster, Did I make a huge mistake?

The first few years of my dynasty league I was dominant. I always made the finals and I won 2 out of 4 years. Last year I got cute I started reading too much bs and I made a bunch of silly trades that really bit me in the ass. So this year after my cousin was trash talking me I decided to rebuild. I also decided the best way to do that is to get young players and lots of draft picks in the next couple of years. These are the 3 trades I made, did I screw myself? Its a 2 QB league .5 ppr.

Trade 1: * I gave up Ezekiel Elliott and Marvin Jones For Jarrett Stidham (I needed another QB for the bye weeks) Derrick Henry and a Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick

Trade 2: * I gave up BostonScott, DeAndre Hopkins, and Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick For Kenny Golladay Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick, and a Year 2022 Round 3 Draft Pick

Trade 3: * I gave up JordanScarlett, and Travis Kelce for Taysom Hill (I have Breeze and the talk is that he is the hair apparent not Bridgewater) EvanEngram, and Year 2022 Round 1

After all of that my roster is:
QBs:
Drew Brees, Taysom Hill, Jarrett Stidham, Mitchell Trubisky, Mitchell and Carson Wentz

RB’s:
Rodney Anderson, Rex Burkhead, Royce Freeman, Melvin Gordon, Derrick Henry, LeSean McCoy, and Ty Montgomery
(The weakest of my group but Im hoping to bang out some studs in the draft next yr

WR’s
Miles Boykin, Kenny Golladay, Jalen Hurd, Diontae Johnson, Jake Kumerow, DK Metcalf, Courtland Sutton, Golden Tate, and MVS

TE’s
Will Dissly, Evan Engram, TJ Hockenson, Jacob Hollister, Blake Jarwin, and Delanie Walker

Rookie draft (no first round pick)
Brandon Aiyuk, Cole Kmet, DeeJay Dallas, and Jeff Thomas

Draft picks 2021 and 2022
1, 1, 2, 4, 5

1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5

No those trades are fine. You’re on a good path for a rebuild, don’t stress.

1 Like

Welcome to the Fantasy Footballers Forum @f_donof!

Don’t love trade 1. But I understand getting depth at QB.

Trade 2 is great!

Trade 3 is ok.

Overall this is, so far, a well execute rebuild. You can’t “win” every trade. Otherwise you would be an Oracle! Your hope is to win more than 50%.

2 Likes