‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

First time poster- Dyeasty trade

Hey guys, I’m in the second year as an owner of a dynasty team I took over when the original owner left the league. He left it in pretty rough shape. I’ve made some moves that have it moving in the right direction (got Freeman for Martin and flipped Hopkins and a draft pick for Evans before the season), but I’ve been struggling to fill the last few holes. Here’s how the roster sits.

QBs: Bortles, Taylor
RBs: Freeman, Hyde, Riddick, White, Deandre Washington, Drake, Zener
WR: Evans, Cooks, DJax, Stills, Enunwa, Hogan
TE: Barnidge, Clay, Kroft, Swooped
D/ST: Pitt
K: Hopkins

I’m considering the following trade-
I send: 1.06, Jackson, Taylor, and 3.06
I receive 1.09, Cousins, Graham, 2.09

Rules: 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE leage. 2 points for every 5 receptions. Standard scoring otherwise.

Thoughts?

I like it if you can get it. Like the improved draft picks and getting the best player in the trade in Graham (imo anyway).

I’d also question the decision to carry 2 QB’s. Granted we don’t know how many teams and I have never done true dynasty just a 3 player keeper league but I feel both your qb’s are streamers and that’s a wasted roster spot.

We gave very deep benches and almost every team has 2 QBs (the guy I’d be trading with has Luck too. The best QB on the waiver wire is Brock… I also don’t have any faith in either guy so I stream ed matchups, which worked ok. Trying to sure up the situation.