Fitzgerald for Chris Carson?! Who wins this?

Who wins this trade guys?

Whoever got fitzgerald in this trade is the winner in my eyes. Fitzgerald has been consistent. Carson has a high sealing but his fumbling will make his coaching staff lose faith in him. I expect him to lose value slowly throughout this season. But if it’s a dynasty league then the Carson owner just made the trade of a lifetime.

Good point question for you though I feel I need an rb and my wr depth is not bad
Wr: Godwin/Kupp//Fitz/Mike will/Tyrell will
RBs: bell/gurley/Malcolm brown/ty Montgomery/Justin Jackson and it’s only a 2 wr league so given this team would you make the deal??

Do you have a flex player in your league?

Yes 1Qb, 2Wr, 2Rb, 1Te, 1Flex

I think there just as much flex value in tyrell Williams as Fitzgerald. I would think about it but Carson seems like just as much of a risk as Gurley. So I feel like overall you might lose but there is a risk/reward that goes with the trade.

Yeah I’m really struggling making a decision with it. I love fitz he’s been super consistent and the offense seems to run through him with all the targets he’s getting. But like you said gurley is so up in the air and I don’t have another RB That’s a starter other then bell.

I’d do it, you can boost depth and see what happens.