Fitzgerald or Lindsay PPR FLEX?

Lindsay has a great match up but I’m worried he’ll be punished for being an idiot last week. Fitz is bound to get better, has a great match up, and maybe Rosen will change things a little there, but for Christ sake the Cardinals have been sh*t.
Who to play? 0-3 PPR.

I agree abt Lindsay possibly being punished for the ejection, but I think I’d start him over Fitz. I don’t think the matchup is good vs. Seattle. And we just have no idea what Rosen is going to do yet. Fitz gives you more upside in PPR but I’d probably start Lindsay and avoid banking on Rosen stepping up.

I have Royce Freeman. When I heard about the punch I figured he would be suspended and Freeman would have a big game. After seeing the punch I think it was a rookie mistake, seems like he got caught up in moment while going for the ball. I don’t think he had malice behind his actions. Until there is an update act like he’s getting his full workload.

I have Freeman in my lineup for now, my opponent has Lindsay. I think Lindsay and Freeman will both have plenty of work grinding down the clock and keeping the KC offense on the sidelines. The Broncos haven’t been a prolific offense but there have been some good signs that they can put up points. Arizona is a mystery for now. Roll with Lindsay.

They’re not going to punish him. He’s the best player and if they want any shot of winning at home, they’re going to need to play Lindsay. I have him finishing as a borderline RB1 high end RB2 this week. Game script should favor Lindsay.

Hawks D have actually been better than most people have thought. And I just don’t trust Cardinals coaching staff one bit.