Flex and RB2 help

So, I played Goff, Woods and Cooks last night against the Gurley team, and obviously faired poorly. Need a couple players to beebop and scat on Sunday.
Cook and Andrews are locks, but supporting cast choices are…
Chris Thompson, Sony Michel, D.J. Moore, Deebo Samual.
Figure Thompson has a safe floor given the probable game script, but I’m going to need 2 of these 4 guys to go to the deli for some hot ham and rolls on Sunday!
PPR.

If you’re locked into to those choices and need upside then I’d probably go Thompson (agree about the floor since they’ll be catching up) and Deebo. DJ just doesn’t get the volume with Kyle Allen behind Center/

If you want to go super risk/reward for the upside then I’d go Sony and Thompson, but PPR kinda scares me off Sony plus his usage so far this season.

Those are my 4 available choices. I also have Gallup, but I don’t think he’s 100% yet.
Kerryon on the bye, and picked up Herndon as a bye backup for Andrews.
I totally agree with your take on Moore, and playing Sony always scares me with what we’ve seen so far. Just never know what you’re gonna get.

1 Like

I’d go Michel. There is a chance he gets 2 TD’s. Since you are playing from behind you should be playing for upside not safe floor. Then its a toss up between Samuel and DJ for the other spot.