‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

FLEX Conundrum

I gotta pick one of Amendola, Rishard Matthews, and Tyrell Williams to play as my FLEX.

My concern is that if it were a normal week, based on matchups, i would go Matthews > Amendola > williams, But not if mariota sits… the problem is that if I pick Amendola, I have to start him tonight, and I won’t be able to play Matthews if mariota is in. But if I don’t play Amendola tonight and mariota sits, Ill have to start Tyrell, and I don’t know how confident I am in the chargers passing game.

My gut says mariota sits, cuz they signed weeden for QB depth and Cassel is taking first team reps. And Amendola’s matchup isn’t bad. Thoughts?

I like Amendola tonight. Brady is pissed after losing last week, their D stinks, he’s going to put up points. Lots of them.

I think its a pretty safe bet to think that the scoreboard is going to be lit up tonight. The pats D will give up as many points as they can until they can get their crap together. Tom Brady will have to throw and throw and throw to keep this game from getting out of hand. Start Amendola.