Flex Dilemma: John Brown or McKinnon

1/2 pt PPR. What do you all think? I feel like this might be my one week to get any use out of McKinnon as I already have RB1&2 locked. Had Brown benched last week, which hurt. Idk which way to go. Help!

Personally I would start McKinnon. He has a really high floor with the injuries in SF. They are a team that loves to run the ball and be is gonna see alot of opportunity.

1 Like

That’s the way I’m leaning, for sure.

I’d go Mckinnon. Opportunity and ceiling is always the play

Welcome to the Fantasy Footballers Forum @randy178525640!

I prefer Brown. He has a secure floor and a decent ceiling. I’m concerned that Jeff Wilson Jr. will be more involved and split backfield snaps with McKinnon.

1 Like

I agree with @fun4willis here.

I think Wilson will see most of the running work with McKinnon coming in for obvious passing downs and some carries sprinkled in. I also dont trust Mullins at all. He literally had 70+ pass yds with an INT against the NYJ.

Brown has seen 16 targets in 2 games with a TD in each game. Brown also has the added benefit of Diggs drawing the better DB and defense focusing on Diggs leaving Brown in more 1-on-1 matchups. Also, Allen and the Buf passing attack are on fire right now. Brown is going to see targets with the upside of getting into the end zone.