Flex...Ertz or Edelman?

Not sure if I should flex Ertz or Edelman. Ertz has been great but not sure about Foles. Edelman seems to have a good match up. Any advice is appreciated.

I’d go Edelman

1 Like

Edelman since Foles is now starting for PHI

1 Like

Who do you have a TE if ERTZ is a flex consideration?! WTF?! Edelmen for the flex for me, but honestly Ertz was still doing well with Foles, so he’s pretty safe in terms of floor. But I have been wrong on everything fantasy for the last month so what do I know…

2 Likes

I have the same question. Who in the world are you starting at TE if you are considering Ertz for flex. Haha. Maybe there is no TE slot? Ertz is going to get his period. He was doing good with Foles before Wentz came back. He is still their best receiver

2 Likes

I had Kelce at TE, so TE is the one position I have covered:wink:. I’m tempted to go with Edelmen based on what I’m reading about Pittsburgh allowing yards in the slot.

Ertz for floor as we expect Edelman to get work and get the ceiling… But Philly gashed the Rams in LA last year with tight ends… Thinking about it this is really close… Flip a coin and you’ll still be wrong lol…

1 Like