Flex help/advice needed!

PPR league - My WR are currently Robert Woods, Chris Godwin. RBs are Zeke and James Conner, I have the following on my bench and not sure who to flex. Melvin Gordon, LeSean McCoy, Steffon Diggs, Wayne Gallman, Michael Gallup, Golden Tate, and Chark.

My gut says Gordon but nervous that they may limit his snaps this week to ease him in. Williams comes back this week so nervous McCoy may get limited, Diggs seems to be a tossup whether he even plays, Gallman going against Vikings tough run defense, and Gallup coming back from injury so likely limited some, Tate is first game back so who knows, and Chark has a bad matchup…

What to do?

Bump. Anyone have thoughts?

You have thought through exactly how I would have. Gordon will be on limited snaps per his coach, McCoy will lose work to Williams this week, tough to trust Diggs still, and Gallman will
Be getting unopposed work but in a bad matchup. I would honestly say those 4 are all pretty even to me. I would just put all 4 in the footballers start/sit tool and just go with their rankings because it really is so close. Gun to my head I would probably say McCoy just because their offense is so goo and he’ll probably be their goal line back. After this week though it’s probably Gordon from here on out.

1 Like