Flex help: Alshon or Sutton (or Justin Jackson?)

I’ve been decimated with injuries the last 3 weeks but luckily I have locked up the #2 seed and a 1st round bye next week and can heal. I play the #1 seed this seed this week and with a win I move to top dog. I have a choice at flex to play Alshon, Sutton or Justin Jackson. This is a 12-team standard keeper league.

QB: Aaron
WR: Keenan, AJ
RB: Mack, J. Howard
TE: Kelce
FLEX: …help…
Injured: Melvin, Kerryon

My best options on the Waiver Wire are Bruce Ellington, Dede, Curtis Samuel, and Antonio Callaway

Oh boy… if Mack is hurt you’re in trouble.

If Mack isn’t playing, I think Alshon has a higher ceiling and would take the shot with him. If Mack is in, I like Sutton a lot this week and think he’s very safe. His stat line is incredibly better away from home and I believe is guaranteed at least 8-10 pts, and who knows, maybe he finally breaks out against a very poor Cincy team for a big game.

Ya I’m in a state where I have a 2 week bye since I started the season on fire. If Mack is hurt I probably start Jackson and take the loss this week. I get a 1st round bye in the playoffs as a #2 seed (gotta love the rules) and hope everyone is healthy Week 14.

I’ll probably go with Sutton this week and hope Keenum can throw his way.

1 Like