Flex help for Ship!

So I made it to the big game! #4 seed and I had to beat the #1 seed 3 times in 5 weeks to get here, hard part is over lol. So I lost Godwin and Josh Jacob’s apparently, so I could use some help. I plugged in Mack for Jacobs and Lockett for Godwin, but that left holes in my flex spots. I have DeAndre Washington (@ Chargers), Hunter Henry (vs Oakland), and Raheem Mostert (vs Rams). I need to pick 2, OR I can start all 3 of them and sit DJ Moore (@ Colts with brand new QB). What would you do? Any and All help is Welcome!

I probably lean Mostert because he has been very consistent over the last month or so and looks like he is a guaranteed 15 or so touches.

The other one is tougher for me. Henry has a much better matchup than Washington, but hasn’t been very involved in the offense the last 2 or 3 weeks. I probably slightly lean Washington, just because you know he is going to get volume, but I think Henry has the better chance at a big game.

Yeah that’s where I’m at. And you don’t think I should bench DJ Moore and play both of them?