Flex help, how do you rank these guys?!

Having a tough time deciding between a handful of guys for my flex, any help GREATLY appreciated! For what it’s worth, my opponent has Lamar, Henry & Davante on his squad so I feel like I need to kind of swing for the fences & chase upside.

Will Fuller vs. BAL
Corey Davis vs. JAX
JK Dobbins @ HOU
Antonio Gibson @ ARI

How would you rank these players?

I could bench CeeDee Lamb and pick 2 of those guys but I like Lamb this week so he’s my WR2 with Chark

Corey davis
Will fuller
Dobbins
Gibson

id move davis down and fuller up. is tannehill going to throw for what he did last week?

1 Like

AJ green is out

I’d rank them:

• Will fuller
  • Corey Davis
  • Gibson
  • Dobbins

Dobbins I think is game script dependent, and I don’t think Ingram will be as quiet as last week, Corey Davis has a history of disappointing but obviously has the opportunity, will they need to throw it much? Probably not, could still disappear regardless of Brown. Gibson is still big play dependent and probably low opportunity, but I don’t hate rolling him out, has the talent to break off a huge play and make it worthwhile. Will fuller was the most targeted weapon week 1, and odds are the Texans are chasing the ravens, I’d be playing him regardless of the tough match-up

1 Like

Flex Fuller. Houston will play from behind and have to air it out.