Flex help, please!

Who should I flex. Ware definitely isn’t Hunt and the matchup is rough. Saints are bad against the slot and Humphries has been on fire. Leaning that way.

Also have Justin Jackson if Gordon is out.

Thoughts?

Humphries
Jackson
Ware

2 Likes

@Caveman45 @UpsettiSpaghetti curious on your thoughts guys

If you’re just talking for this week…I’m thinking Humphries!!!

2 Likes

Agreed with you there. I often put stock into those two!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yea this week one at a time lol if I win then maybe Ware week 15 in a better matchup

LOL…I can completely understand that. So…for me…gonna say Humphries this week.

I’m not the best expert on advice. LOL…couldn’t manage to snuff the 1st and 2nd placers in my 10-team PPR league this week. BUT…hey…managed to keep my 3rd place.

So…take my advice for what it’s worth my friend!!! :rofl: I might be singing a WHOLE DIFFERENT TUNE THIS TIME NEXT WEEK!!!

Best of luck my friend!!!:+1:

1 Like

If it’s floor you’re looking for, I like Humphries.

2 Likes

Would lean Humphries myself. Much like Boyd and Thielen, he is the primary beneficiary of the primary getting all the defensive attention. He is good enough to get open, catch the ball and make things happen beyond that point. Winston when on point is a solid QB throwing him the ball. Tampa has little run game and are likely to play from behind. The ballers said yesterday he is the number 8 WR in the whole nfl since week 8. As long as djax is sidelined, he needs to be activated.

1 Like

Floor play is with Humphries and if you’re in half or full PPR he would be my choice here. If Gordon sits again and you are looking for maximum upside I’d roll the dice with Jackson as the Bengals D and team in general has been hot trash for weeks now and the Chargers will have no issues beating them at all.

Jackson should get more work as they wont be throwing a ton and could have a big game. Ekeler has had two chances to be the full time/majority time guy and hasn’t done much and they will want to know what they have in Jackson so could give an extended look. In full PPR though i would stay with Humphries providing Djax is out as he will have a similar ceiling in my view but a safer and higher floor.

1 Like

@Caveman45 @UpsettiSpaghetti @James89 @llc
Thanks guys! Gonna stick with Humphries it’s a .5 PPR. I do like Jackson’s potential this week if Gordon is out again would anyone recommend sitting Tev Coleman for Jackson?

If Gordon sits and this could be me being too bold here but I’ll see what the consensus is - I would play Jackson over Coleman yes…

1 Like

Oh i would too. Without hesitation. Jackson looking as good as he did now playing against the Cin run defense. Yes if Gordon is out that is the play all day over Coleman.

2 Likes