Flex help! Who would you start?

Kupp, D. Henderson or Ceedee lamb. Full ppr league

Henderson, think the Rams will be up big and will just kill the clock with the RBs

Yeah that’s a good point actually, thanks! Would you go Matt Ryan or joe burrow this week? I really like the shootout potential in the falcons packers game but Atlanta is banged up

Burrow has been pretty legit so far but i still lean Matty Ice until he proves otherwise, like you said he’s going to be in a shootout more often than not and that gives ample opportunity to score big points. Hopefully with this week of rest Julio will be able to come back this week and take some of the defense’s attention away from Gage and Ridley

Henderson. Wish I had him. That Giants d-line matchup is too juicy to pass up on.

Yeah I know I kinda hate that I have him cause I gotta make decisions like this! Lol I think kupp could explode again this week but Henderson seems like the smarter play. Question for both of you you think if Akers is back this week that changes Henderson’s value this week?

If Akers is back I don’t think he takes a significant percentage of snaps at all. It might be worrisome down the line, but not this game. Also, Kupp does have boom potential, but imo I think if you have the choice between a starting RB and starting WR you just can’t sit the RB in most instances.