Flex help?. Woods vs K Allen

Robert Woods has a tough match-up on the road against the bills and could see a lot of TreDavious White.
Keenan Allen has a good match up and seems to have a good connection with Herbert. Only worry for him would be if Chargers don’t throw the ball a lot , since Panthers’ run defense is trash.

What are your thoughts?

what you said…

what I watched last week against KC… and Carolina Def is not as good.

I’d roll with Keenan on a hunch.

I am so glad for the FootClan… I went RB/RB/RB in my draft knowing there was soooo much depth in rounds 4-9 to get a stable of Wr2’s and that is what I did as well.

Roll with Keenan at home against a weaker defense.
just my 2 cents

2 Likes

Yeah thats true. Would you flex David Montgomery @ATL over Allen? I’m leaning towards that, but idk

Montgomery is another great question. What does the sit start tool say? I like the volume of Monty right now against ATL who kind of stinks on D.

I say Allen over Woods. While consistent overall, Woods is a floor play, but he actually has a bad matchup this week. The CAR defense is so bad and on the road which boads better for Allen.

1 Like

Start sit tool says to start Woods over both actually. But I like Allen better than him this week. I was just really thinking about the volume and how well Montgomery is playing against Atlanta’s bad defense.

1 Like

Montgomery has a higher floor and … really a higher ceiling too
he could easily to do what Robinson did Thursday
I dont see Keenan going for 10/150/2 ?
But can easily see… Montgomery gotin 25 touches or more and getting you 2 TD’s

I’d go Montgomery over both
Only way Keenan is close… is in FULL PPR cause he is likely to get close to 10 catches
its the TD’s he might get 1 but not 2

ok… this is why I shouldnt quit my day job…
Not getting paid to predict FF stat lines…

Montgomery killed me too yesterday. I started him over Jacobs and R. Woods in my flex

woods only produces when he is on the bench, much like will fuller. they got me a combined like 30 points in my lineups through 3 weeks cuz I benched them both this weekend.