Flex Josh Adams week 12? Full PPR

Gurley’s on bye.

Chubb and Conner are my starters this week.

Flex options look like Baldwin, D Cook, Josh Adams, A Miller

The Giants just seem like a tasty matchup and his snaps and usage in the passing game were very encouraging. Eagles just looked horrible though, but surely they bounce back, right?

B Cooks is on bye too for me so I have Boyd in as my 2nd starting WR, any way you go Baldwin or Miller over Boyd?

Baldwin’s routes actually looked pretty good this past week.

I like Baldwin. Is that weird

Doug looked good and said he is pain free. Volume is my only concern. When you throw the ball 20 times a game as a team that concerns me, but damned if he didn’t have some wiggle on a few of those routes, just crazy cuts. I might consider him over Boyd as Boyd isn’t the same without AJ stretching the field and drawing all of that attention.

I quite like Adams this week vs the Giants. As you say they are a great matchup for RBs and Adams getting passing work is a big boost for his value. i don’t think ROS he’s really playable again unless the Eagles change the approach and start giving him 18-22 touches a game but this week he could do a good job.
Plus that Eagles D is crippled with injuries now and they will want to control the clock and help the D that way, they can still do something this year but they can’t let OBJ, Engram, Shepard and Barkley have loads of possessions against their D. Even if they key in on Barkley OBJ will eat that secondary alive so they have to control the clock so i like Adams. As both a floor and ceiling one week rental.

I don’t hate Baldwin and that should be a good game but he’s been inconsistent week to week and the Panthers wont blow out the Seahawks so i’m sure we’ll see a run heavy gameplan from them all game as usual