‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Flex: LYNCH or SANDERS?

Standard league, im losing by 19,4 points(alshon jeffery)
My team right now:
rbs - melvin gordon and jordan howard
wrs - thielen and julio jones
flex - marshawn lynch

i have sanders(vs LAR) and lamar miller( vs BUF) on my bench, i feel like sanders might be a good play this week, but should i bench lynch(vs SEA)? im 4-1, but i lost last week, so i dont want to lose again lol

any opinions?

just in case someone has any questions like mine, i decided to go with lynch due to the weather in denver. Lots of snow, banking on a ground run game, and sanders might not me to utilized.

I myself have been trying to decide on my flex this week between Howard, Sanders and Watkins. I’ve sat Sanders now with the weather report as well but not sure between Watkins and Howard.

I would go Lynch as well for you over Sanders or Miller

thanks man, i’m betting on howard this week, starting him in the leagues i have him. Coming of of a bye, against the dolphins(not a great def against the running game), and now the news are that tannehil is out and brock osweiller will be the starter against this bears D lol I feel like this is going to be a game where the bears will take the lead fast and run the clock, so i would go howard.

Yeah that’s what I’m feeling too

welp, this thread did not age well haha
lynch was a pooper this week, while sanders had a monster week and should have another TD that was called short at the 1yd line by the refs.
Think im going to permanently leave sanders at my line up, the guys is the n1 wr in denver all the season. And Lynch was again taken out of the game script because this bad oakland raiders got smoked in the first quarter.