Flex option to replace Miles Sanders

I feel that Miles Sanders is too shady of a start this week. Not really worth the risk in my opinion. I honestly wish they would just sit him out altogether to reserve him. But I’m not the coach

My RBs are Mccaffrey, David Johnson, Montgomery and RoJo

My WRs are DHop, DJ Chark, Tyler Boyd, Michael Gallup and Brandin Cooks

I’m starting CMC, David Johnson, Dhop and Chark

It looks like David Montgomery might actually play and if that’s the case I think he might be a strong play. But Michael Gallup is looking like a nice option as well.

Who should I stick in my FLEX?

I am in the same boat, but do not nearly have the RB line-up you do. Was the turn in my 12-man full PPR league.

Sanders is currently my RB1, but I am very hesitant at rolling him out. My others RBs are Gibson, Mostert, Duke Johnson, and C. Thompson. So I am weak there.

Is this a PPR league? Is Montgomery a full go? If he is I would roll him out. The Cowboys game is the late night game with Cooper, Gallup, Lamb, and Jarwin all sharing targets.

1 Like

Yeah I had the #1 Pick. This is a PPR. I was actually worried until people started drafting QB’s in the 1st round. So I started to snatch up as many RB’s as I could. I wish I had better WR options but I’m not too concerned.

I actually think starting Mostert and maybe Chris Thompson or Gibson would be good to go for you.

David Montgomery just returned to practice in a somewhat limited fashion. Seems to be pretty optomistic that he will play

1 Like

Assuming you are starting David Johnson already, i would start either Mostert or Gibson if sanders is really worrying you this week

Is Montgomery less risky than Sanders? I honestly don’t think so. He is in a similar, if not, worse situation. If I were you I would be rolling out Sanders, unless new information emerges. If you are set on benching him, Gallup would be the play.

1 Like

What about Boston Scott? Would he not be a suitable replacement, providing he’s on waivers or on the bench? I am in the same boat with Sanders as my RB 1 on all teams and am concerned about this lingering Hammy issue…

I lean Gallup in what should be a barn burner game in Dallas.

1 Like

For your Sanders owners, arnt you guys afraid that pederson will use the RBBC approach like he always does? Im asking because i got offered sanders

Not really, not based on end of last year usage, no big RB drafting, and the fact they didn’t jump on fournette or freeman straight away tells me they are changing their approach to things and plan to lean on Sanders. Scott is a nice handcuff and also has stand alone flex value because of his versatility.

1 Like

Gallup, WR2’s fare better against the Rams.